|Lauryn Mychelle Shannon|
|Born||January 7, 2000|
Reality TV star
|June Shannon (mother)|
Michael Ford (father)
|Anna Shannon-Cardwell (sister)|
Jessica Shannon (sister)
Alana Thompson (sister)
|Ella Grace Efird (daughter)|
|Sandra Hale (grandmother)|
Melvin Shannon (grandfather)
Kaitlyn Elizabeth Clark (niece)
Kylee Madison Cardwell (niece)
Jimmy Shannon (uncle)
Jo Shannon (aunt)
Janice Shannon (aunt)
Michelle Shannon (aunt)
Nichola Shannon (aunt)
Lee "Poodle" Thompson (uncle)
William Thompson (uncle)
Aniyah Shannon (cousin)
Meme Shannon (cousin)
Jayce Shannon (cousin)
Lynley Shannon (cousin)
Amber Busby (cousin)
Stephen Shannon (cousin)
Bryan Busby (cousin)
Will Thompson (cousin)
Logan Thompson (cousin)
Jessi Thompson (Cousin)
Zach Hadel (gremblo)
- Her family nickname is "Pumpkin"
- Her favorite food is corn.
- She was one of the bridesmaids at Mama June and Sugar Bear's commitment ceremony.
- She recorded a song "Moving Up" with her sister Alana.
- She got engaged at the age of 16 to Joshua Efird.
- She and Josh had originally planned to save themselves until their wedding day.
- She married Josh in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- She became a mother at the age of 17 to Ella Grace Efird.
- She plans to have more children.
- She has two nieces: Kaitlyn-Elizabeth and Kylee-Madison.
- She appeared on "Dr. Phil", "Family Feud," "Mama June: From Not to Hot" and "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo."
- According to family legend, Lauryn was playing with a game system in 2006 or 2007 when lightning hit the house. This caused Pumpkin to be "electrocuted". These historic events have become the subject of song.
- For Lauryn's 13th birthday, she was excited to take on the challenge of devouring "Pigzilla," a four-pound sandwich served at Papa Buck's BBQ. She failed to accomplish the task within the allotted time; however, she did become the only female to ever attempt the feat, as well as the youngest to try.
- In 2019, she filed to be Alana's legal guardian after her mother and her mother's boyfriend, Geno were arrested on drug charges.
- She came out as bisexual in 2015.
- She went to DisneyWorld in 2020 with her husband Joshua and her daughter Ella.