|Lauryn Mychelle Shannon|
|Born||January 7, 2000|
|Occupation||Tv Reality Star, Mother|
| June Thompson (mother)|
Michael Ford (father) Mike Thompson (stepfather) Geno Doak (stepfather)
|Anna Shannon-Cardwell (Sister), Jessica Shannon (sister), Alana Thompson (Sister)|
|Ella-Grace Efird (Daughter)|
|Sandra Hale (grandmother), Melvin Shannon (grandfather), Kaitlyn Elizabeth Clark (niece), Kylee Madison Cardwell (niece), Jimmy Shannon (uncle), Jo Shannon (aunt), Janice Shannon (aunt), Michelle Shannon (aunt), Nichola Shannon (aunt), Lee Poodle Thompson (uncle), William Thompson (uncle), Aniyah Shannon (cousin), Meme Shannon (cousin), Jayce Shannon (cousin), Lynley Shannon (cousin), Amber Busby (cousin), Stephen Shannon (cousin), Bryan Busby (cousin), Will Thompson (cousin), Logan Thompson (cousin), Jessi Thompson (cousin)|
|Love Interests||Josh Efird (Husband)|
Lauryn Mychelle Shannon (born January 7, 2000) is a reality tv star. She has three sisters, Anna Chickadee, Jessica Chubbs and Alana Honey Boo Boo. Lauryn is also the aunt of Kaitlyn Elizabeth Shannon and Kylee Madison Cardwell , Anna's daughters. June is her mother. Her nickname is Pumpkin. Lauryn's daughter with Josh Efird is named Ella-Grace Efird
According to family legend, Lauryn was playing with a game system in 2006 or 2007 when lightning hit the house. This caused Pumpkin to be "electrocuted". These historic events have become the subject of song.
For her thirteenth birthday, Lauryn was excited to take on the challenge of devouring "Pigzilla," a four-pound sandwich served at Papa Buck's BBQ. Pumpkin failed to accomplish the task within the allotted time; however, she did become the only female to ever attempt the feat, as well as the youngest to try.
- She wants to go to beauty school.
- She is a really good singer.
- She earned the nickname "Chunkin".
- She was part of an etiquette class.
- Her best friend is named Becky.
- She and her family members were recovering from injuries on her 14th birthday. The injuries occurred from a car crash and Pumpkin had chest bruises and panic attacks after this accident.
- Her favorite food is corn.
- She thought Anna was native.
- She was one of the bridesmaids at Anna's wedding.
- She had an accident where she almost lost her vision.
- She wears glasses.
- She kissed a giraffe.
- She uses Instagram.
- She can't see very well because a key was thrown at her.
- She recorded a song "Moving Up" with her sister Alana.
- She attended Hampton High School.
- She lives in Henry County.
- She got engaged at 16 to Josha Efrid.
- She and Josh had originally planned to save themselves until their wedding day.
- She married Josh in Las Vegas.
- She became a mother at 17.
- She plans to have more children.
- She is very close to her mother and sisters.
- She loves to dance.
- She has two neices, Kaitlyn-Elizabeth and Kylee-Madison.
- She loves Wrestling.
- She appeared on Dr.Phil, Family Fued, Mama June From not to Hot and Here comes Honey Boo Boo.