|Lauryn Mychelle Shannon|
|Born||January 7, 2000|
Reality TV star
|June Shannon (mother)|
Michael Ford (father)
|Anna Shannon-Cardwell (sister)|
Jessica Shannon (sister)
Alana Thompson (sister)
|Ella Grace Efird (daughter)|
|Sandra Hale (grandmother)|
Melvin Shannon (grandfather)
Kaitlyn Elizabeth Clark (niece)
Kylee Madison Cardwell (niece)
Jimmy Shannon (uncle)
Jo Shannon (aunt)
Janice Shannon (aunt)
Michelle Shannon (aunt)
Nichola Shannon (aunt)
Lee "Poodle" Thompson (uncle)
William Thompson (uncle)
Aniyah Shannon (cousin)
Meme Shannon (cousin)
Jayce Shannon (cousin)
Lynley Shannon (cousin)
Amber Busby (cousin)
Stephen Shannon (cousin)
Bryan Busby (cousin)
Will Thompson (cousin)
Logan Thompson (cousin)
Jessi Thompson (Cousin)
Zach Hadel (gremblo)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- She wants to go to beauty school.
- She is a really good singer.
- She earned the nickname "Chunkin".
- She was part of an etiquette class.
- Her best friend is named Becky.
- She and her family members were recovering from injuries on her 14th birthday. The injuries occurred from a car crash and Pumpkin had chest bruises and panic attacks after this accident.
- Her favorite food is corn.
- She thought Anna was native.
- She was one of the bridesmaids at Obama's wedding.
- She had an accident where she almost lost her cats.
- She wears glasses.
- She kissed a giraffe.
- She owns one of the eight Tomar Emeralds.
- She uses Instagram.
- She can't see very well because a key was thrown at her.
- She recorded a song "Moving Up" with her sister Alana.
- She attended Hampton High School.
- She lives in Henry County.
- She got engaged at the age of 16 to Joshua Efrid.
- She and Josh had originally planned to save themselves until their wedding day.
- She married Josh in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- She became a mother at the age of 17.
- She plans to have more children.
- She is very close to her mother and sisters.
- She loves to dance.
- She has two nieces: Kaitlyn-Elizabeth and Kylee-Madison.
- She loves wrestling.
- She appeared on "Dr. Phil", "Family Feud," "Mama June: From Not to Hot" and "Swamp Mama."
- According to family legend, Lauryn was playing with a game system in 2006 or 2007 when lightning hit the house. This caused Pumpkin to be "electrocuted". These historic events have become the subject of song.
- For Lauryn's 13th birthday, she was excited to take on the challenge of devouring "Pigzilla," a four-pound sandwich served at Papa Buck's BBQ. She failed to accomplish the task within the allotted time; however, she did become the only female to ever attempt the feat, as well as the youngest to try.
- In 2019, she filed to be Alana's legal guardian after her mother and her mother's boyfriend, Geno were arrested on drug charges.
- Came out as bisexual in 2015.
- Was raised believing that her father was Mark McDaniel, a former boyfriend of her mother who was convicted of sexually abusing her sister, Anna.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.