We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Born||August 28, 1994|
|Hobbies||Taking care of Kaitlyn and Kylee, giving herself makeovers|
|June Shannon (mother)|
David Dunn (birth father)
|Jessica Shannon (half-sister)|
Lauryn Efird (half-sister)
Alana Thompson (half-sister)
Candice Dunn (half-sister)
|Michael Cardwell (husband, separated)|
|Kaitlyn Elizabeth Clark (daughter)|
Kylee Madison Cardwell (daughter)
|Sandra Hale (grandmother)|
Melvin Shannon (Grandfather)
Jo Shannon (aunt)
Jimmy Shannon (uncle)
Janice Shannon (aunt)
Scott Dunn (uncle)
Josh Efird (brother in Law)
Ella-Grace Efird (niece)
Bentley Jameson Efird (nephew)
Aniyah Shannon (cousin)
Meme Shannon (cousin)
Jayce Shannon (cousin)
Lynley Shannon (cousin)
Amber Busby (cousin)
Stephen Shannon (cousin)
Bryan Busby (cousin)
|Love Interests||Caleb Clark (Possible birth father of Kaitlyn, formerly)|
Mitch Brewer (formerly)
Michael Cardwell (separated)
Anna Marie Cardwell (neé Shannon) is the eldest daughter of June "Mama June" Shannon and David Dunn. She is the older half-sister of Jessica, Lauryn and Alana as well as the mother of Kaitlyn and Kylee.
- She was molested when she was 8 years old.
- She shares her birthday with Alana.
- She had a baby shower in season 1.
- When Mama June was pregnant with Anna she almost let June's late uncle Jimmy and his wife Janice adopt Anna but it never happened because June never officially gave up her parental rights.
- When Anna was born Mama June left her with her own mother so that Mama June could live in a trailer with her then boyfriend.
- According to Alana, Anna has a "Weird Skinny Gene" which prevents her from getting fat.
- Mama June asked Anna to move in with her when she got pregnant, although this is most likely due to Anna being raised by her grandmother instead of Mama June.
- She disliked living with June's family and moved out of the house as soon as she got engaged to Michael.
- She met Michael on April 3, 2013 and got engaged to him on December 19th, 2013.
- She got married on May 25, 2014 in Georgia in her family's backyard.
- She and Michael moved on August 11th to Ivey, Georgia with Kaitlyn.
- She got a tattoo on her shoulder with Michael to celebrate their marriage.
- She had a wrestling theme at her wedding shower.
- Michael believes Anna to be "the strongest wife in the world".
- Prior to Kylee's birth Anna stated that she wants two more kids after marrying Michael. She later stated that she didn't want anymore children after Kylee but apparently changed her mind again after meeting her current boyfriend and now wants a son.
- She moved to Alabama on May 20th, 2014 but moved back to Georgia with her daughters after her separation.
- She wears glasses.
- She had her second daughter Kylee Madison on December 9th, 2015.
- Anna has a tattoo of Kaitlyn's name and date of birth on the left side of her lower stomach.
- She dislikes fondant.
- She and Michael split up in April 2017 http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/mama-june-daughter-anna-chickadee-cardwell-splits-husband-129774/photos/anna-chickadee-shannon-240968]
- She became an aunt at 23 years old when Pumpkin's daughter Ella Grace Efrid was born.
- She now lives with her daughters in a double-wide trailer in Georgia with her boyfriend Eldridge Toney.
- She was owed 2000 thousand dollars for her appearances in the "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" show. As well as a share of the family cookbook and other promotional gigs.