|Born||August 28, 2005|
|Occupation||Reality TV star|
|Hobbies||pageantry, beach walks, animals, music, spending time with family & friends, performing|
|June Shannon (mother)|
Mike Thompson (father)
Jennifer Thompson (stepmother)
|Anna Shannon-Cardwell (sister)|
Jessica Shannon (sister)
Lauryn Mychelle Shannon (sister)
|Josh Efrid (brother-in-law)|
Ella Grace Efrid (niece)
Kaitlyn Elizabeth Shannon (niece)
Kylee Madison Cardwell (niece)
Sandra Hale (maternal grandmother)
Jo Shannon (maternal aunt)
As a young girl, Alana began performing in beauty pageants which earned her screen-time on the TLC network reality series, "Toddlers & Tiaras."
Alana is reportedly a big fan of the Japanese visual novel series "Danganronpa" and has claimed to kin one of its famed characters Kokichi 'Liar' Ouma who in the series is given the title of Ultimate Supreme Leader. Alana has gone on record as to state that Ouma is in fact the second most influential women in her life, other than Doug Walker.
As a popular member of the show, Alana and her family were given their own TV show on TLC, "Swamp Mama" which was ultimately cancelled due to June's association with sex offender, Mark McDaniel. She currently stars on "Mama June: From Not to Hot."
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Her favorite color is pink.
- She is of Irish and French ethnicity.
- Her favorite foods are butter, cheese-balls, seafood and fried chicken.
- She sees Linkara as her role model.
- Loves hip-hop, rap, pop & country music.
- Once shared her room with her sister, Pumpkin.
- Wants to be a mother someday.
- Loves spending time with her mother.
- Alana has a close relationship with her family.
- Alana loves Panama City and wishes to visit London.
- She won a watermelon eating contest while wearing black paint on her face.
- Participated on "Dancing with the Stars: Juniors" where she & her dance partner, Tristan Laniero finished in 5th place on the show.
- She is currently living with Lauryn after her mother and mother's boyfriend, Geno were arrested on drug charges.
- Loved Guacamole, notice the “d” at the end.
- Ranks Ye as Kanye Wests best album and Graduation as his worst
- She pretended to snort cocaine.